
Well, here we go again....finally I have something to put on and will be letting people familar with me know that I've made a blog! So, I've made progress and it began during Spring Break. Nick and I decided to adventure down the highway, to head home for the week. The road trip began with a drive to the snowy town of Girdwood for some snowboarding!The resort wasn't as busy as we had thought, which was a relief. It took us a while to get to Girdwood the first day and was pasted snowboarding time so we ended up just hanging out at the hotel. Ate some great food, bit spendy but worth it, hit the tub and got dunk a few times by Nick in the pool. He thought it was funny, my ears didn't though!

The next day we hit the slopes to do some boarding. It was great! Exhausting, but great! Girdwoods a really fun place to relax. I wish I would of got some more senic pictures, but I was a little distracted by being lazy. We spent alot of time in our room watching the animal planet and law and order!! We dont have satelite at home so I was kinda cool. It was another andventure of 'little miss Jenna and her lover boy Nick......to be continued......

The next day we hit the slopes to do some boarding. It was great! Exhausting, but great! Girdwoods a really fun place to relax. I wish I would of got some more senic pictures, but I was a little distracted by being lazy. We spent alot of time in our room watching the animal planet and law and order!! We dont have satelite at home so I was kinda cool. It was another andventure of 'little miss Jenna and her lover boy Nick......to be continued......

OK, you have a blog! You didn't tell me! Has nothing happened since March? Now that the family is gone, you'll have to write more.
ReplyDeleteLove you!