Today is the first day...an attempt to generate alittle insight into my life and hopefully entertain. This event was inspired by a wonderfully interesting and loving family. Which I have a joy of reading about every chance I get! This spot is also a attempt to start to document, one might say, my life. Being awful at journaling, I'm still optimistic that I may keep it going.
Today was also the day, that I tried to think back, not very far, just the last couple years of the happy moments I've had. The scary thing about this was it was hard. Pictures flash through my mind, but dont match with moments. So this blog will also be an attempt to start taking more pictures, so I may match them with moments and share them with the people of the world. Specifically, the onces who care about little ole' miss jenna.
Time
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment